Sunday, June 8, 2008

Thing 3

 I am a very sequential learner, and the step by step instructions provided on the Library2Play blog worked flawlessly for me.  Saturday afternoon was spent toying with several titles before settling on "Blues Eyes Blogging."  Last night I  experimented with "skins", the elements,  and colors to create a space in which I could to grow.  This morning I bravely entered the strange world of avators.  I felt like I was in a comic book. First I made my face.  It took me a few tries to get what I needed-whitish hair with blue eyes, but it was fun.  I added glasses, and they do look like mine, but I usually wear my contacts. Maybe I'll take them out along the way!  For backgrounds I went through the 60's (my generation), Paris (my favorite city) and China ( a place I would like to visit), but I finally settled on the present and what my work spaces look like. I had the most fun with the clothes and accessories! Online paper dolls!

2 comments:

Hebrews 13:2 said...

Blue Eyes Blogging...
You left a very nice comment on my "Thing #3" a few days ago...I apologize for the delay in my response...I just wanted to say thank you...And, the answer to my question is: It took me 15 years to realize that I was putting something back into the world, "one child at a time"...I'm a teacher...I was doing it every day and didn't even realize it until 2:30 a.m. on a Sunday morning, many years ago...It was as if a light just came on...I sat straight up in bed...The realization hit like a warm blanket...I've been sleeping better since then.

Blue Eyes blogging said...

No problem! With all the fun things to do, and with my so-so success in using coComment, I am probably one of the people that some of the bloggers complain about because they don't receive my response! Oh well...we are all learning!